Friday, December 28, 2012

Falling off the Blog Wagon

Well, it seems I am not the only one that has fallen off the blogging wagon. Of the blogs I read, there are only about 3 or 4 that continue to update often. But, I am guilty also, it has become so hard to find the time to sit down and update. And I hate that. I really enjoyed when I blogged and I loved my book that I printed. I haven't even printed my book from 2011 yet! I have to do that and soon, because I didn't keep a baby book for Brooks, I just blogged about it. So that is one of my goals in the next couple of days...order my 2011 book. Another goal is to get back to blogging. I don't print pictures off any more either and most pictures are taken with my phone, so I really need to find a way to make them more permanent. So with that being said, I hope/plan to start back and at least hit some of the high points from 2012 and then start fresh with 2013. I hope others will find a way back to the blog world also, I love to read every one's posts!

No comments: