Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas was so much fun this year. Brooks loved every minute of it, and Taylor and Grace were the most excited about it that I have seen yet. I loved watching my three kids open their presents on Christmas morning and see the joy in their eyes.

Christmas with Granny and Pa



 Trying to take pictures before Christmas Eve church service.
We all took a nap, got up at 8:00 and went to the 10 o'clock candle light communion service at our church. It was beautiful.




 Yep, that's as good as it gets. Did I mention he is active!

 SANTA!!!!




 So excited that Santa brought him the Lego Brickmania tank that he wanted.

 Grace got her American Girl doll - Kanani


 Christmas with MeMa and PaPa





Trying to get a picture of all my loves!

No comments: